Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm Still Alive!

It seems to me that when I have the most things to blog about is when I don't have the time to blog at all. Because of this you've missed out on some great adventures in my life. But no worries, you will get to hear all about them in the following posts.

The Youth Achievement Celebration
At the end of May I attended the Youth Achievement Celebration. The picture below is of me with my very official looking award.


Anna's Blessing
At the beginning of June we went to visit Wendy & David in Sandpoint, Idaho for Anna's blessing. There is a really nice park on the lake and we spent Saturday afternoon playing at the park. It was a blast and Anna is a cutie.





BriAnne's Graduation
In June Bri graduated from CBC with high honors. We got to attend her graduation and spend the afternoon with them. Bri is pretty much amazing! I just love her!



Coming soon: Utah, Arizona, and Trek

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Your blog update is appreciated on many levels. This has made up for many past disappointments. Thank you for your time.

Please update again soon.

Wendy said...

PS: I'm so proud of your award and certificate. :)

Kim said...

I just want to say: "You're the meaning in my life. You're the inspiration...." :D
Also, I was so shocked about your update I nearly fell off my bed. ;) Can't wait to read about trek.

Anonymous said...

It's good to know you're still alive & blogging =] I didn't even know about your award - congrats!