When we went frame shopping it was decided that we needed to keep shopping. This long shopping trip resulted in me buying giant, brightly colored clothes pins (yes, they really are as big as they look). I love them a lot, not to mention that they make really good painting holders.
5 comments:
Katie! That picture you painted for Kim is amazing (I hope she's grateful!). And I'm not even just saying that bc you're my sister and I don't want to hurt your feelings. ;) I really MEAN IT.
I am wondering, however, when I will get my next masterpiece from you. No pressure or anything...
Love you!
PS: the big clothes pins were a good life choice.
I agree with all Wendy has said about this post. :) Also, I need to steal the pic you took of the painting so I can put it on my blog and brag about it to everyone I know. Thanks you.
The painting is amazing and your talent is growing! Keep up the good work. Love you.
I like the brightly colored pins! I love Kim's painting too - it's pretty awesome! Keep up the good work!
If you don't update soon, I'm going to spank you. :) Love you!
Post a Comment