That's right. I have a new niece. Anna Lynn was born on April 11, 2011. Let's just say that I'm already her favorite.

We spent a whole week at Wendy and David's, so I got to bond with Evan. This usually required reading every book he owns multiple times a day and letting him pile all of his toys in my lap. I love those kids.

It was a pretty great week. Even though it tried to snow twice while we were there.
On the way we stopped at Bri and Kyle's and saw the kids. The best part visit was most definitely hearing Haylee's scream when we pulled in the driveway. I'm positive you could have heard her a mile away.
1 comment:
We did have a good time, didn't we!?!
I bet you are right about Haylee's scream.
Thanks for always being my travel companion.
Post a Comment