Friday, March 11, 2011

Jamba, Tangled, and a Fear of Cell Phones.

Last Friday I went on a great adventure with Kim. I had Jamba Juice for the first time and let's just say that I pretty much love it. I also got to go and see Tangled. I was very excited about this. I have been waiting to see it for a very long time and I was not disappointed.
I will never have a cell phone. Every time a cell phone rings within a foot of me I jump half a mile. Kim finds joy in this and thinks it's fun to have me hold her phone. So, I have decided that I just simply will never have a phone.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hahahaha. I find joy in it because it's really REALLY funny!

Anonymous said...

Katie I thought that you already had a cell phone. Don't you have Dad and Mom's old one?