We got our first real Christmas Tree this year. To our great joy we were able to get these pictures to document the event.
Chapter 3: The Library, Smoothies, Harry Potter 7, and some classic Disney movies.
We went on a great adventure which started with a trip to the library. We picked out some pretty great books that we both enjoyed thoroughly.
After this we were of course very hungry so we went to the mall for Subway and Smoothies. This was my first smoothie ever and let's just say that it was pretty delicious.
Then came Harry Potter 7 part 1. Kim still refuses to tell me what's going to happen in part 2 so that I will be forced to read the books. It hasn't worked yet.
We took these great pictures with the larger than life movie posters even though some little girl was staring at us like we were insane.
After this great adventure we returned home to watch some very great classics like The Lion King 2, Model Behavior, and Split Infinity. All winners.
Chapter 4: Bowling and Pizza
On Saturday we went bowling with Matt, Mom, and Dad. This was a great adventure despite the fact that I am really really bad at bowling. Using a new technique I managed to score a 61 and a 78. A much higher score than I usually get when I go bowling so it was a pretty great day.
The day also included lunch at Papa Pete's Pizza. I really love Pepperoni Pineapple pizza.
This ends the wonderful adventures of Kim for today. You never know what's next.
2 comments:
1. I wish there was a picture of you, or a video even, of you chasing Molly down the street.
2. Kim has an unfair home court advantage. Just remember which sister fed you when you were a mere child and Mom wasn't home.
3. I really need that shirt. You're probably sick of it, so you can just send it my direction anytime.
4. You should've been Hermione in the movies.
5. I LOVE YOU! Oh, and I'm so proud that you have a blog. I'm just tickled about it!
1. Go away while I write you a comment.
2. You forgot to mention you were running full-speed after Molly. And I was only hiding cuz it was embarrassing!
3. Remember how you kept sucking the bottom of the cup. Hahaha.
4. It totally worked. You're reading number 4.
5. What about raw chicken with blood??
Post a Comment